I don't know what is going on with me but I'm always soooo tired. I'm not even in my 3rd trimester yet! This is "supposed" to be the time where I have tons of energy and should be loving life..............not happening that way right now :) I feel like a lazy mom because I'm so tired that I can barely get on the floor with my kids. (I want to lay my head down and nap right there!) Anyways, I hope this is going to last for a couple of days and then I'll get all the energy I've been hearing about :)
I am officially 24 weeks along now. This little guy is moving all the time and giving me some really strong kicks. Reagan was sitting on my shoulders with her legs on my belly the other day and this little guy was kicking so hard that her foot was going up and down! It was so much fun to watch. I'm really enjoying my last few months with my girls alone. It will be chaos again for awhile when the new baby comes.
I feel like this blog is not making sense and just running together. I'm just too tired to make sense I guess. :) Hopefully next time I'll do a better job. Stay tuned for the announcement of this little guys name :)
About Me
- Rachael Stensrud
- I am a stay-at-home mom with 2 little girls and a little boy on the way. I absolutely love my husband. I LOVE God! HE is so faithful and has blessed us so much!!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment