This morning I had the day off!!! My friend Jessi, who is also pregnant, had a shower in Iowa City. So I left our house around 8:30am and didn't get home until 2pm!! Of course I had to stop at the Coralville Mall on the way home :) It was a great morning and a great break from my mommy job!
There is not much that is going on that is new here. I wish I had a lot of great stuff to write about but I just don't and that's the reason why I don't post very often. The girls are doing great and growing and growing. They have such opposite personalities. Right now Kev and I are going through some trying times with Peyton. She had become a very disobedient and vocal little girl. Reagan was so sensitive at Peyton's age that all I had to do was look at her angrily and she would breakdown. Peyton is NOT like that! She will test and push and push and test and still do what I'm telling her not too! She must be like her daddy.........
Reagan, on the other hand, is into telling me "I don't think so" or "I don't want to"or my favorite "in a minute". Where does she hear these things?? Sometimes it's hard not to laugh at some of the things she says. Just the other day I told her I had to go to the bathroom and her response was "oh boy". :) These ages are so challenging in knowing how to discipline, but yet so rewarding when they tell you "thank you" when you didn't tell them too or they come running and just hug you.
It will be so interesting to see what kind of personality Lincoln has and what he will add to our very entertaining mix. I am so excited for the day we will be bringing him home. I am already SOOO uncomfortable and I have 2 1/2 months left. Once again this pregnancy is so different then the other two. I was never this uncomfortable with the girls. Something on my body is always hurting, aching, or just too big! May cannot come soon enough!
I have to be honest........I don't enjoy being pregnant. I LOVE the outcome but the whole process is not very enjoyable to me. It will be so nice to not be pregnant again :) I am so grateful though that the Lord has blessed us with these children. It is not easy and I have totally lost my body (I don't even remember what it used to look like) but it is all temporary and God has a reason for it! Thank you Lord!!!
About Me
- Rachael Stensrud
- I am a stay-at-home mom with 2 little girls and a little boy on the way. I absolutely love my husband. I LOVE God! HE is so faithful and has blessed us so much!!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment