About Me

I am a stay-at-home mom with 2 little girls and a little boy on the way. I absolutely love my husband. I LOVE God! HE is so faithful and has blessed us so much!!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's been a long time.....

Wow...I haven't posted forever!!! Well things have settled down now that it's January. We have had A LOT of snow so far and FREEZING temps. Not a good combination to go and do things. The girls and I have spent most of the winter indoors so far. We are definitely going stir crazy and can't wait for Spring!!
Today has been a great day so far. This morning two of my closest friends drove from Waterloo to Belle Plaine to come play with us! It was such a blessing having them here and taking the time to drive here! Thanks girls!! The kids played great together and then we had pizza, which was delicious for all!!!
I did get a phone call from Kevin a little while ago telling me he was in a car accident with an older lady. He hurt his back and then given a ticket because he was in a no parking zone, which apparently you couldn't see because of all the snow!!! The little old lady wasn't given any tickets at all! Sometimes things just aren't fair! Anyways, that is the only bad news we have had in a while so I can't complain too much!
I am now 23 weeks pregnant and I feel HUGE!! I look like a 8 month pregnant woman. Not cool. Everything is going good so far with this pregnancy. He moves like crazy and already is kicking me hard! I'm a little stressed because we don't have the funds right now to buy the little guy anything, so I am entrusting God to provide (I know He will do it!! ). I cannot believe it's 4 months away!! The time flies when you already have 2 little ones!! :)
I hope you all are having a great January so far and hopefully I'll post more often!!!

No comments: