This month has already been a busy one. Every weekend we have something going on which forces us to travel. That's what happens when you live in a small town :) This weekend we have Kev's business party in Des Moines on Friday night. We then will drive to Waterloo that night so we can be back for a breakfast party at a friends house by 10am on Sat. Saturday night I have nursery at church (don't I get enough kid time during the day :) Then Sunday will just be a day at Grandpa and Grandma's house. Then starts another week. Followed by 2 family Christmas'. Then "real" Christmas comes and then our anniversary weekend in Minn. All the sudden it will be January!!! But before the "real" Christmas I will be having an ultrasound to find out what this little bean is. 13 days and counting!! I'm so EXCITED!! Everyone needs to think blue!!
I love Christmas music!! I have it playing almost constantly in my house. 1st, because I like it. 2nd, because the girls LOVE to dance to it!! Peyton is becoming one of the best dancers. She can dance sitting or standing! A very talented child! Reagan is a hip shaker....I have NO IDEA where she got that!
We are definitely enjoying the holiday season! We hope all of you are too and I'm sure we will see many of you soon!!
About Me
- Rachael Stensrud
- I am a stay-at-home mom with 2 little girls and a little boy on the way. I absolutely love my husband. I LOVE God! HE is so faithful and has blessed us so much!!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment