About Me

I am a stay-at-home mom with 2 little girls and a little boy on the way. I absolutely love my husband. I LOVE God! HE is so faithful and has blessed us so much!!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sleep

I am having the most frustrating time with Reagan. She hates to sleep!!! The worst part is that she is waking up 2 or 3 times during the night crying. She doesn't seem scared or anything, just mad because she is uncomfortable or her blanket fell off or just because. Peyton is the total opposite of Reagan in that department. She is absolutely the best sleeper ever!!! You never have to worry about her. She needs to be to bed by 6-7pm and will sleep till 7:30am. She can not handle being off her schedule at all!!! She is a mess if she doesn't get her required amount of sleep!
Anyways......will I ever sleep again? I really thought by the time Reagan was 2 she would have no problem sleeping........I was VERY wrong. I know I have at least 5 more months till the baby comes but I'm kinda in panic mode. Peyton is suppose to move into Reagan's room but that can't happen until Reagan can sleep through the night. I know God has a plan but that room is the only option we have when you have a 3 bedroom house!!! I'm just venting because I'm exhausted and I can't see an end in sight! Especially when there is a new baby coming into the mix. That is a guaranteed no sleep zone until he/she is 4 months or so. So my question is.....will I ever get a full, uninterrupted night of sleep again??? I know in my head I will, but my body is telling me no :)
On a happier note, I have been feeling the baby A LOT today. It has decided to kick me very hard multiple times today!! It is nice to know that everything is going good in there. I REALLY enjoy feeling the baby move! It is 6 days until the ultrasound! Then I can blog a him or her! I'm so excited!! Well I hope you have a Merry Christmas!!! I will be MIA for the next couple of weeks because of all the Christmas' we are going to!! Hopefully the weather holds up! Talk to you all later!

No comments: