This might sound a little ridiculous but I love showers!! It is so hard to find time to shower now-a-days. There usually is a child up about 6:30 am......I'm NOT getting up before that!!:) And all day long they need supervision, especially Miss Peyton. That child does not listen and is so stubborn. (Please, I already know where she got it) By the time 8:30-9pm comes around I need to pick up the toys, do the dishes, and try to get caught up on the laundry. Finally my "chores" are done and all I want to do is lay in bed.
I was just thinking back to those times where I would get up every morning and think I "needed" to shower. Will those days EVER come back?? I hope so. I really don't want to be known as the "stinky" mom. :)
Wow, that was a rant. Anyways, I actually got a shower this morning! Peyton went down for a early nap and I put Reag's in here high chair with a movie and playdoh. It's so nice to feel clean (and shaven). Kev will really like that my leg hair isn't as long as his anymore. (I know, too much info.)
Just wanted to share my random comments and remember to enjoy your showers!!!
About Me
- Rachael Stensrud
- I am a stay-at-home mom with 2 little girls and a little boy on the way. I absolutely love my husband. I LOVE God! HE is so faithful and has blessed us so much!!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment