Both of the girls are taking naps....YES!!! They are so sweet but I enjoy my alone time too. I am so excited for the holidays!! There is something about this time of year that makes my heart happy. I can't wait for the girls to get a little older so we can start our own traditions. Right now all we can focus on is not letting them destroy the tree :)
We are going to the Amana Colonies this Thursday for Thanksgiving with my side of the family. I think we have 23 people so it was decided to go to the Ox Yolks Restaurant to handle that many people. It will be so much fun. Both the girls eat regular food so no baby food needs to be brought!!! YEAH!!! This weekend we plan on putting up our Christmas decorations (just our tree) and also celebrating Peyton's 1st birthday. We are not planning a party or anything... she won't know what's going on anyways :) I cannot believe she is already going to be 1. The first year is definitely hard but it has flown by. I love watching both the girls grow and become their own person. God has truly blessed Kev and I.
It is very easy for me to get caught up in the chaos and work that it takes to raise these girls. It really is hard for me to just relax and enjoy the time I have with them. I need to remember that they are not mine but God's. He is loaning them to me for a while. The Lord is so good to give them to us.
This 3rd one is also a HUGE blessing that I haven't enjoyed yet. I'm in my 15th week of pregnancy now and am feeling good. Many times I forget that I am pregnant because the baby isn't moving that much yet. Soon he/she will keep reminding me they are in there. I have my next appt. on December 3rd and can't wait. I didn't get to hear the heartbeat at my 9 week appt. so it will be so nice to hear it with the doppler. At that appt. I should schedule my ultrasound for the end of December, beginning of January. That will be an exciting appt. This is my last pregnancy and at times I'm sad it will be ending for good. These exciting moments will forever be gone but I know will be replaced with other exciting moments. There is so many more memories that will be coming our way. It may not be baby memories but it will be peeing on the potty, tying our shoes for the first time, first day of school, first crush and so many more. I'm so excited to go through all these moments with Kev and my kids.
Remember during these holidays to really enjoy your family and remember the true meaning of Christmas. Jesus was born which is better then any present or cookie there is!!!!
About Me
- Rachael Stensrud
- I am a stay-at-home mom with 2 little girls and a little boy on the way. I absolutely love my husband. I LOVE God! HE is so faithful and has blessed us so much!!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment