About Me
- Rachael Stensrud
- I am a stay-at-home mom with 2 little girls and a little boy on the way. I absolutely love my husband. I LOVE God! HE is so faithful and has blessed us so much!!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
I forgot!!!
I forgot to mention that this coming Weds. we get to have an ultrasound! Little Lincoln is measuring 2 weeks ahead and the doctor thinks he is breach. After today I would have to agree with her. He had the hiccups and it was up at my ribs! So for anyone who reads this blog.......PRAY PRAY PRAY that this little guy turns on his own!!! I would really not like to have him turned manually!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Praying like crazy! God can do it!!!
I thought your title "I forgot" was referring to something else....like maybe your wallet! : )
Post a Comment