Hi all, just a quick blog to say hello and to let you know how we are doing. First, the girls and I have been very busy lately. I have started a Mom's group here in BP and have been having playdates and activities weekly. We have met many nice mama's and the girls are having a blast playing with all the kids!! We also took an adventure to the Des Moines Zoo for the day last week. We were able to meet up with my sister-in-law and cousin and their kids. The kids had so much fun seeing all the animals and just running around. The zoo was SOOOOO empty that we had the run of the place! :) Reagan has talked non stop about the lions and tigers she saw! Peyton was a little nervous about everything at first but then got into all the animals and fish. It was a LONG day for me, walking a lot and chasing after a 1 and 2 year old that never seem to get tired. :) I guess that is how it's going to be and I better get used to it!
We went to church on Sunday, which is always good. Reag's loves going and playing with the kids and learning about Jesus. Peyton didn't get to go because she REALLY needed a nap. My mom was gracious enough to stay with her and let us go to church! Thanks mom! She also made a great lunch after church. As she was cleaning the dishes Reagan walked up to her and said, " Nama......great job!" As she was saying it she gave my mom a thumbs up!! It was SOOOO funny!! I love this age!
Today we headed to Waterloo to have a playdate/unpacking date with one of my girlfriends. The kids had a great time playing and I love hanging out with those girls! I really miss my friends in Waterloo and I wish I could hangout more!
Well, that is the short version (because I'm SOOOO tired) of our weekend and week thus far. Hopefully the rest of the week will go that fast. I have a doctors appointment on Thursday so stay tuned to see how baby Lincoln is doing! Have a great week everyone!!!
About Me
- Rachael Stensrud
- I am a stay-at-home mom with 2 little girls and a little boy on the way. I absolutely love my husband. I LOVE God! HE is so faithful and has blessed us so much!!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment