The girls are both napping and this is my FAVORITE time of day!! I have been so sick with this pregnancy so far.......maybe a boy??? I don't know but it's making it very difficult to take care of the girls. All I want to do is lay in my bed and sleep. That definately does NOT happen!! I just have to remember that this is temporary.
The girls are once agian growing up so fast. Peyton is taking 4 or 5 steps before she sits down!! Reagan is really talking alot more. She is so smart........it's so fun to watch them both. Kev is VERY busy with his job. He is working super hard for Federated and seems to be enjoying it.
We love having our OWN house!! It is so nice to have a place to call "home"!!! The only problem is that I have ZERO energy right now to clean it!!! Once again this will pass and I will be back in the swing of things before I know it. Well I know this post is short but I need some sleep before the girls get up!! Bye for now!!
About Me
- Rachael Stensrud
- I am a stay-at-home mom with 2 little girls and a little boy on the way. I absolutely love my husband. I LOVE God! HE is so faithful and has blessed us so much!!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment