About Me

I am a stay-at-home mom with 2 little girls and a little boy on the way. I absolutely love my husband. I LOVE God! HE is so faithful and has blessed us so much!!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm new to this thing!!

Well it's about time I get into this Century!!! I hear blogging is cool so I thought I'd give it a try. I just want to let you all know that I do not claim to be a writer and will probably never be one! :) Right now we are at our home in Belle Plaine. We just purchased it in July and we LOVE it!! Kevin is gone doing work stuff (Federated Insurance) and I am here once again with the girls. I feel very privileged that I get to stay home and see these girls grow up. They are so smart and entertaining at these ages. Reagan (who is almost 2) knows most of her colors and body parts. She is finally talking more and letting us know what she is thinking. She loves to dance and sing and play with ALL her toys.Peyton is a climber and puts EVERYTHING into her mouth!! I have to watch her constantly!! Our house can get VERY chaotic but right now it's fun and managable. On Saturday, September 13th I took a pregnancy test and it was positive!! That was a HUGE shock to Kevin and me. This was not our plan but obviously God has a bigger, better plan and He knows what is best for us. Now that we have had time to digest this, we are very excited. Our 3rd and final baby will be due in May. My first doctors appointment is in October and hopefully then I'll get an "official" due date. That is definately our exciting news for now but you never know what could happen next! :)

No comments: